1) How much does it cost? Price for powder coating can vary depending on many different factors (existing coating removal, size, weight, quantity, special masking, color choice, disassembly, reassembly, packaging, ect..). In general, we charge for time, labor, and materials. Each project order is unique in its own way. Quotes usually are completed same day or early next day.
2) How large of a piece can you powder coat? We can handle items 40' long, 12' tall/wide. Anything that can fit into a 12'x10'x40' rectangular box.
3) How fast can I get it back? Completion times can vary depending on current work load, size and weight of parts, size of the order (quantity of parts), and scope of work. Generally, we try to stay in the 4 to 15 business days to get your ordered returned to you.
4) How long does powder coating last? Powder coating is one of the most durable coatings available for metal finishing, if not the most. We use the very best formulation of powder (Polyester, Poly Urethane, Epoxy, Acrylic, and Hybrid blends of these types) and will consult with you prior to any work being done to ensure you're getting the very best coating for your project.
5) Do you offer pickup and delivery? Yes! We offer pickup and delivery for a small fee. Fee is calculated by distance and size of order and can be quoted at time of order.
I sincerely hope this email helps you in the decision making process. I truly believe that powder coating is by far the best way to finish all types of metal items. When you are ready for more information from the trusted team here at Absolute Powder Coating, just stop by, give us a call, send an email, or upload an Image!